August 28, 2016 at 4:09 PM #6033GuestModerator
Xperia SP Nougat ROM is available through unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update Xperia SP to Nougat ROM. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to Sony Xperia SP (codename: huashan) which is brought to you by developer Adrian DC who has also brought the CyanogenMod 14 for Xperia SP. Xperia SP Users must be thankful to the developers for their priceless efforts and lightning fast development.
THIS IS JUST AN INITIAL ALPHA ROM AND MAY BE USED AS A DAILY DRIVER SOFTWARE. CHECK THE WORKING AND NON-WORKING LIST BEFORE FLASHING AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.DISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a the Xperia SP requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Adrian DC’s Xperia SP Nougat ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everything is working except listed in below Known issues listKNOWN ISSUES:
– WiFi hotspot not tested
– Camcorder is broken
– FM Radio status is unknown
– Bluetooth Audio status is unknown
– GPS status is not known
– Bluetooth Audio not tested
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR XPERIA SP NOUGAT 7.0 ROM UPDATE:
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE XPERIA SP (huashan) NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
- Download the Xperia SP Nougat ROM zip file and the Nougat Delta Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the Xperia SP Nougat ROM ZIP from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot the phone when the flashing is done, do the initial setup and then enjoy the taste of Android Nougat on Xperia SP. If you have any concerns or are you facing any problem regarding this guide or Xperia SP Nougat ROM then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
This is the development thread for Xperia SP Nougat 7.0 ROM.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.