August 27, 2016 at 6:02 PM #5998shibaa987Moderator
This is Symphony Roar A50 (Android One) Nougat ROM flashing guide. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to Symphony Roar A50 which is brought to you by developer Nazmul hasan. Symphony Roar A50 Users must be thankful to the developers for their priceless efforts and lightning fast development.
THIS IS JUST AN ALPHA ROM AND CANNOT BE USED AS A DAILY DRIVER SOFTWARE. CHECK THE WORKING AND NON-WORKING LIST BEFORE FLASHING AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.DISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a the Symphony Roar A50 requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Nazmul Hasan’s Symphony Roar A50 (Android One) Nougat ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not knownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR SYMPHONY ROAR A50 (ANDROID ONE) NOUGAT 7.0 ROM:
INSTALL/FLASH SYMPHONY ROAR A50 NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
- Download the Symphony Roar A50 Nougat ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the Symphony Roar A50 Nougat ROM ZIP from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot the phone when the flashing is done. Do the initial setup and enjoy the Nougat taste on Roar A50.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSSeptember 9, 2016 at 2:13 PM #6799Walid MafujMember
Cant install/flash this rom
I tried to flash this using twrp ,it shows ”unknown command log” :'(
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.