August 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM #6020GuestModerator
OnePlus One Nougat ROM is available through unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update OnePlus One to Nougat ROM. In addition to this, here comes the LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices like Xperia M, LG Optimus G, Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and many more. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to OnePlus One. This OnePlus One Nougat ROM is brought to you by developer updateing. Recently we have also added the CM14 for OnePlus One, you can have a look on this ROM.
THIS IS AN ALPHA ROM AND MIGHT NOT BE USED AS A DAILY DRIVER SOFTWARE. CHECK THE WORKING AND NON-WORKING LIST BEFORE FLASHING AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.DISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a the OnePlus One requires the bootloader to be unlocked and a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of OnePlus One Nougat 7.0 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everything is workingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Hardware encoding is not working and hence camcoreder
– Default input method could be broken. FIX: download input method and execute: “pm install your_ime.apk” command in adb shell
– com.qti.dpmserviceapp may produce continous FC. FIX: Disable it via adb shell “pm disable com.qti.dpmserviceapp”
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR ONEPLUS ONE (BACON) NOUGAT 7.0 ROM:
INSTALL/FLASH/HOW TO UPDATE ONEPLUS ONE NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
- Download the OnePlus One Nougat ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the OnePlus One Nougat ROM ZIP from device and then reboot to recovery AGAIN.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Nougat ROM on OnePlus One. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply from us.
Here is the OnePlus One Nougat ROM (7.0 AOSP) development thread.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.