- August 25, 2016 at 10:45 PM #5904shibaa987Moderator
This is the first Android Nougat custom ROM after the official Nougat OTA release. This AOSP ROM is brought to you by developer frap129. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and we also have a big list of Available CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROMs. We also have the AOSP Nougat 7.0 for Nexus 6P (angler), Nexus 6p WETA Nougat ROM and the Nexus 6p CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM.DISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a Nexus device requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Nexus phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.ROM FEATURES:
- Debloated (Removed all junk apps from stock Nougat)
- Pre Decrypted
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR NEXUS 6p NOUGAT AOSP ROM:
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL/FLASH NEXUS 6p (CODENAME: ANGLER) DEBLOATED AOSP NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0):
- Download the Nougat GApps, Debloated Nougat AOSP ROM for the Nexus 6p from the above downloads section.
- Make sure you have a Linux/Windows PC or a MAC installed with Fastboot and adb binaries. If not then you can follow one of the following guides based on your PC OS:
15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows or ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Linux or MAC
- Boot into fastboot mode (bootloader mode) by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations: Power Button + Volume Down while turning on your Nexus.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now flash the vendor.img using fastboot, by executing the following command in a command console:
fastboot flash vebdor < path to vendor.img file >
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery if you are on a non-AOSP based ROM.YOU NEED NOT TO WIPE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE ON AN AOSP BASED ROM OR THE STOCK FIRMWARE.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Now reboot into recovery and then flash the Nougat AOSP ROM.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- After that flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
After the ROM is flashed, reboot the phone, do the initial setup and enjoy the faster debloated Android Nougat AOSP ROM on Nexus 6p. If you face any problems then login and comment here to get an instant reply.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.