August 29, 2016 at 12:46 AM #6068GuestModerator
This is Galaxy TAB S 10.5 WiFi Nougat ROM flashing guide. Here we also have the Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB S 10.5 WiFi. If you want some more Lineage OS ROMs, then here is a list of Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs for Android devices. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to TAB S 10.5 WiFi which is brought to you by developer Schischu. Tab S 10.5 WiFi Users must be thankful to the developers for their priceless efforts and lightning fast development.
THIS IS JUST AN ALPHA ROM AND CANNOT BE USED AS A DAILY DRIVER SOFTWARE. CHECK THE WORKING AND NON-WORKING LIST BEFORE FLASHING AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.DISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a the TAB S 10.5 WiFi requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Schischu’s Galaxy TAB S 10.5 WiFi Nougat ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– HW Video Acceleration
– Fingerprint Sensor
– Everything else not listed under known issuesKNOWN ISSUES:
– Graphical glitches on rotation and screen off
– NO network access (No RIL)
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR GALAXY TAB S 10.5 WiFi (t800, chagallwifi) NOUGAT 7.0 ROM:
INSTALL/FLASH GALAXY TAB S 10.5 WiFi NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
- Download the TAB S 10.5 WiFi Nougat ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the TAB S 10.5 WiFi Nougat ROM ZIP from device and then reboot to recovery AGAIN.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Nougat ROM on Galaxy TAB S 10.5 WiFi. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply from us.
Here is the Galaxy TAB S 10.5 Wifi Nougat 7.0 ROM development thread.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.