September 1, 2016 at 3:32 PM #6401GuestModerator
Android AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy TAB S2 9.7 LTE (gts210ltexx, SM-T815) is now available through an unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update Galaxy TAB S2 9.7 LTE (gts210ltexx, SM-T815) to Android Nougat 7.0. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices and also we have many CyanogenMod 14 ROMs. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to Galaxy TAB S2 9.7 LTE (gts210ltexx, SM-T815) which is brought to you by developer raymanfx / chris. RaymanFx has also brought the CM14 for Tab S2 9.7 LTE. If you like developer’s work and wanna him keep up this good work then consider donating: Donate to RaymanFX via PayPal.DISCLAIMER:
I DON’T KNOW THE STATUS OF THIS ROM YET. THIS COULD BE AN INITIAL ALPHA ROM WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF AT ALL IT BOOTS THEN IT MAY NOT BE USABLE AS A DAILY DRIVER. I JUST FOUND THE ROM AND POSTED HERE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALSO MAKE SURE TO TAKE NANDROID BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM.
I don’t want to waste your time and my time too and hence I basically verify the system/build.prop and/or updater-script to get the build details at the first place before posting any ROM. I may be wrong at times and hence it is your responsibility to verify once more about the legitimacy of the ROMs.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Tab S2 9.7 LTE requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of chris’s Galaxy TAB S2 9.7 LTE (gts210ltexx, SM-T815) Nougat ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– NOT KNOWNKNOWN ISSUES:
– NOT KNOWN
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE AOSP 7.0 NOUGAT ROM FOR GALAXY TAB S2 9.7 LTE (gts210ltexx, SM-T815):
INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE GALAXY TAB S2 9.7 LTE NOUGAT 7.0 AOSP ROM (gts210ltexx, SM-T815):
- Download the TAB S2 9.7 LTE Nougat ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the TAB S2 9.7 LTE Nougat ROM ZIP from device and then reboot to recovery AGAIN.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Nougat ROM on Galaxy TAB S2 9.7 LTE. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply from us.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.