August 30, 2016 at 12:46 PM #6139shibaa987Moderator
Android AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for AT&T LG G3 is now available through an unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update AT&T LG G3 to Android Nougat ROM. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices and also we have CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Mi4i, probably the first CyanogenMod 14 Nougat ROM available out there. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to AT&T LG G3 (codename: d850) which is brought to you by developer bangprovn. LG G3 AT&T (d850) Users must be thankful to the developers for their priceless efforts and lightning fast development.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN ALPHA ROM WHICH MEANS MANY OF THE FEATURES DO NOT WORK YET AND HENCE MAY NOT BE USED AS A DAILY DRIVER SOFTWARE IN ANYWAY. CHECK THE WORKING AND NON-WORKING LIST BEFORE FLASHING AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the LG G3 AT&T requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of bangprovn’s AT&T LG G3 Nougat ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Camera (The camera must capture one pic before adapting to the light)
– MTPKNOWN ISSUES:
– Network (RIL)
– Sensors (accelerometer, proximity, barometer, magnetometer, etc)
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR AT&T G3 NOUGAT AOSP ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE AT&T G3 NOUGAT ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
- Download the AT&T LG G3 (d850) Nougat AOSP ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations: Power Button + Volume Down while turning on your AT&T G3 (d850).
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the G3 AT&T Nougat ROM ZIP from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the AT&T LG G3 (d850) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.