Are you able to fork your sausage?
Test your abilities and see if you can complete all of the levels!
Fork N Sausage is a challenging and rewarding physics-based puzzle game.
To send your sausage into the air, you only need to use one finger.
Swipe your finger in the direction you want your sausage to travel.
Swipe again when the object is in mid-air to make it fly further.
Keep an eye out for saws, hatchets, explosives, and basket bombs, as they are extremely dangerous to handle!
Easy to learn, yet difficult to master!
Fork N Sausage Game Features
• More than 200 handcrafted levels — Smooth progression from simple to difficult
• Coins — Collect coins and use them to make purchases in the shop
• Shop — Personalize your sausage to give it a distinctive appearance.
Downloading and playing Fork N Sausage are both entirely free!
How to Install Fork N Sausage APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fork N Sausage Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fork N Sausage mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install