This game is for a food lover and an action game player. Are you both?
If yes, then step into the woods, forge your weapon in this game of Forge Hero. This is an epic fantasy journey to fight down enormous creatures while collecting a variety of delicious food ingredients!
Gameplay of Forge Hero: Epic Cooking Adventure Game
The story follows Forge Hero, a blacksmith on a quest to hunt down hazardous monsters and gather ingredients for the village’s development.
The blacksmith will face a variety of monsters while hunting, learning how to create various weapon types as well as recipes for a variety of delectable dishes.
– Gigantic Monsters to Be Hunted: To combat gigantic creatures and safeguard the hamlet, great weapons must be constructed.
– Gather a variety of ingredients: Track down monsters in the wild and collect one-of-a-kind and unusual ingredients for your restaurant.
– Cook Delectable Dishes: Various delectable food and recipes are waiting for you to prepare and serve to the villagers.
– Upgrade Your Forge and Weapon: To make hunting monsters easier and faster, strengthen your weapon and forge.
Now is the time to download the game and start forging and hunting!
How to Install Forge Hero APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Forge Hero Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Forge Hero mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install