Do you enjoy eating? How well do you interact with customers, and do you have the potential to do so? Do you enjoy slicing and dicing? When these questions were asked, if you answered “yes” to all of them, you must be in a game-paradise!
Make your clients happy and grow your sales by cutting the food in the appropriate amounts! Do not be fooled by its simplicity; it can be extremely difficult at times! Use a knife or a swiping motion to chop the food to the specified weight, and if you make a mistake, rectify it as quickly as possible to avoid enraging your impatient clients.
Intricate and tough food cutting chores await you as you progress through the game’s several stages! Sharpen your focus so that you can rapidly identify and fix any problems that may arise in the course of your work!
The game’s key features are as follows:
Food Preparation Skills
Cut the food to the required weight with swipes and knives.
Make your consumers pleased, and they’ll come back to you again and again!
New and fascinating levels
Play through the game to unlock progressively difficult food-cutting challenges!
To improve your reaction time, fix any issues you encounter while playing.
The food is ready for you to eat! It’s ready for you to get there.
How to Install Food Cutting APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Food Cutting Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Food Cutting mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install