Organize your own transport in various cities. Open new routes, buy new planes and upgrade them, expand airport capacity. Play Fly Corp and become the airport’s richest airline tycoon!
The world is your oyster in this airline commander game! Almost 200 countries and thousands of cities are available to expand your airline! Become the owner of the world’s most profitable airline empire!
DEVELOP AIR ROUTES
Location-specific airline management skills are required to adapt to changing conditions. For example, while European distances are short and passenger flow is easy to manage, popular transatlantic routes will make you consider travel time and costs.
MANAGE PASSENGER FLOW
The airport game has a sophisticated passenger flow. Real-life cities are designed, and population figures are accurate. More people want to fly by your planes as population grows. If there are no direct flights, passengers will fly with transfers.
SUBSTITUTES FOR AEROSPORTS
Since you cannot afford to connect all cities, you must assess the situation and decide where the transport hub will be located. Both planes and airports have a maximum capacity. Even one of them is overloaded, you lose money. So, learn to run your airline business as soon as possible!
How to Install Fly Corp APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fly Corp Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fly Corp mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install