This post was last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 04:52 pm
Making animation isn’t an easy task at all. If you are considering the advance animation editing then there are much complex software are available which you should use, but we have found an android application that is easy to use and it supports all the basics of making animation, The name of the application is flipaclip. Flipaclip is a very easy to use cartoon animation application hence it is much useful for beginners. Here, in this post you can download the flipaclip premium mod apk for free
FlipaClip premium mod apk Features
- You can Set the refrest rate (frames per second) of any video.
- Use the canvas rotation feature for better output.
- Advertisement Free.
- All Premium Features.
- Flipaclip made the animations editing very easy for you.
Where to Download FlipaClip Mod apk ?
Below is a direct link to download the FlipaClip Mod APK file.
How To install FlipaClip Mod apk?
Make sure that there should not be any FlipaClip Mod apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app. Also, remember that after installing the FlipaClip Mod apk don’t open the app immediately. Go to app settings and block the data usage for octopus application. Once done, you are good to go.
- Download the AdFree FlipaClip Mod apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the FlipaClip Mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable
Allow from this source See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.