You are an experienced warlord and the king’s land needs you in this Five Heroes: The King’s War mod game.
Finally an old school strategy RPG with actual gameplay, just as advertised.
An open world to explore where you need to recruit an army of heroes, defeat enemies, complete quests and capture gold mines.
Our great heroes are desperate for a leader. Will you answer the call by downloading this apk?
How to Install Five Heroes: The King’s War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Five Heroes: The King’s War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Five Heroes: The King’s War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Five Heroes: The King’s War Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Wrapping up this post of Five Heroes: The King’s War mod apk, a role playing game for Android. Keep visiting Cyanogen Mods for more such modded games and apps.