Table of Contents
Realme devices are gaining popularity because of the value for money they are giving to smartphone customers. You get pretty decent specs for the price of probably a mid-range phone. The latest one from the Realme is the Realme X which is also quite popular among the masses. The device has a pop-up camera and the latest Sony IMX 48MP sensor. Moreover, this device packs everything that you get ton other OEMs like OnePlus, Samsung, Huawei’s flagship models. However, the pricing on this smartphone is very aggressive and the device has a starting price of around INR17,000. Moreover, if you are a user of the Realme X then this guide will tell you on how to enter the Download or Fastboot mode on Realme X smartphone.
Like every other smartphone, the Realme X also has a Download mode or the Fastboot mode which allows the user to write commands or connect their device to the PC while flashing ROMs, bootloader unlocking or even rooting the device. Moreover, this guide is very important as with the help of this you can go ahead with the flashing of ROMs or unlock the bootloader of the Realme X. Being a tech geek, I love exploring things on my smartphone and if you are like me then, you should know how to enter the Download or Fastboot mode on the Realme X device. This guide is pretty straight forward and you can follow this up very easily. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
How To Enter the Download or Fastboot Mode on Realme X
Realme X Quick Specs Overview
The Realme X is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset which is paired with either 4GB/8GB of RAM. The device has Octa-core 2.2 GHz Adreno 616 GPU. You also get one storage option to choose from for the Realme X i.e. 128GB. In the display department, the device has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 394 PPI density. Under the hood, the device is powered by the huge 3765 mAh battery with the VooC Flash Charge 3.0 at 20W support. The device runs on the latest Color OS 6 based on Android 9 Pie.
You get the under-display fingerprint scanner as well. One of the main focal point or the USP of the device lies in the camera department. The device has a dual-camera set up at the back. You get a 48MP (f/1.7) + 5MP (f/2.4) shooters. The 5MP shooter is also the depth sensor that lets you take portrait images, and also has a LED flash. In the front, you get the latest trend of the pop-up camera housing a 16MP(f/2.0) with HDR. Moreover, the device has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the display. The device has the 3.5mm headphone jack but one of the negative points of the device is that it lacks a fingerprint scanner.
Steps to Enter Fastboot or Download Mode on Realme X
There are two methods via which you can enter into the Fastboot or the Download mode on the Realme X device. Moreover, these steps can also be applied to other Realme devices like Realme 3, Realme 2, etc.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
- Firstly, turn OFF your Realme X device by pressing the Power button.
- Now, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together.
- You will see Fastboot logo appear on your Realme X device’s screen. Then, release the buttons.
- That’s It! You have entered into the Fastboot or Download mode on the Realme X.
Method 2: Using ADB Commands
- Go to Settings on your Realme X.
- Scroll down and tap on About Phone.
- Then tap on the Build Number 7 times until a toast “You are now a developer” appears on your screen.
- Again, head back to Settings and open the Additional Settings.
- Under Additional Settings menu select Developer Options.
- In the Developer Options setting, you need to enable USB Debugging.
- Once you have enabled the USB Debugging, connect your Realme X to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC.
- Then, open a Command window or CMD and enter the below command:
- The above command will communicate to your Realme X for debugging.
- Give access for debugging and enter the below command to boot Realme X into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you have entered the above command, your Realme X will boot into the Fastboot or the Download mode.
These two are the easiest ways that you can enter into the Fastboot or the Download mode on your Realme X smartphone. You also need to make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging option as mentioned in the above steps to avoid any issues.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you guys liked this article and have gained some knowledge on how to enter into the Fastboot mode on your Realme X device. Let us know in the comments if you guys faced any problems or want some more information related to anything. Until the next post…Cheers!.