Do you want to gracefully dance on the dance floor in a variety of clothes and be the audience’s favourite? Do you want to record the beautiful moment and post it on My Twiiiitter? Now you can achieve your goals!
Dress up the girl however you want! Her skin, clothing, and background. Assume you’re a photographer and give your model the perfect pose! We have prepared a variety of items for you to dress up your model! You can MIX everything from head to toe, bags to jewellery, and even wear themed suits like the Magic Academy witch, the Snow Queen, and Princess Rose!
Take a picture of your girl in her beautiful dress and post it on My Twiiiitter to get thumbs up! The Thumbs up can be accumulated and used to get free stuff!
Choose an exquisite suit on the dance floor, then select a dance step, tap the screen, and let her shine! Remember that dancing earns you Thumbs up that can be spent on items!
Different theme suits realise your various dreams!
Dancing, Social Media!
HD picture quality, stunning effects, and realistic gaming!
Download the game NOW and play as the heroine!
How to Install Fashion Princess APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fashion Princess Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fashion Princess mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install