Fantasy Island Sim is an android game where many tribes live in their city, with their own journeys, skills, and secrets. If you want to create your own city or explore the secrets of the world found in chests then this is the game for you. Each tribe has its own crafts and unique defined villages. You can play this game without an internet connection. Download and install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
Make your city the biggest among the all other cities. As you progress ahead in the game you will have a large empire to rule. Discover different tribes like the pirates, gnomes, elves, dwarfs, polars, and villagers. Each tribe community has unique buildings to build. Collect all different legendary fantasy buildings to expand your city.
Money is much needed in Fantasy Island Sim, so use unlimited money by downloading the mod apk file. The graphics and sound effects of the game are decent.
Fantasy Island Sim Features-
- Fantasy city building game full of fun
- Play during exciting events
- Unlock different tribes and grow your kingdom into an empire
- Battle the enemy and solve daily quests
- Explore the world and expand your kingdom
- Choose your own path: strategy or simulation?
- Playable offline and online – you choose.
How to Install Fantasy Island Sim APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fantasy Island Sim Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fantasy Island Sim mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Fantasy Island Sim Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install