♥ Reveal hidden pictures by using number clues! ♥
Follow simple rules to deduce the correct answers and complete the nice dot pixel pictures.
We’ve prepared relaxing music, smooth designs, help messages, and improved functions for your convenience.
Play Eyes: Nonograms and take a break from your busy daily life.
♥ Like logic puzzles? Start Eyes: Nonograms now! ♥
Follow simple rules and complete nice dot pixel pictures.
There are hundreds of fun, free puzzles that you can collect.
Collect a variety of dot pixel puzzle pictures with your friends and family!
Eyes : Nonogram Game Features:
– Hundreds of nice dot pixel color puzzles that are free to play
– Fun and simple puzzles for everyone
– Puzzle logic verification system (Logical problem-solving)
– Compatible with the Google Cloud Storage service
– Puzzles are auto-saved when you close the game.
– Various difficulty levels
– Various control methods
– Just use two fingers to zoom in and out, move, or cancel!
– Various user convenience options (Auto Error Check, Life On/Off, etc.)
How to Install Eyes : Nonogram App (mod) on Android?
- Get the Eyes : Nonogram mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Eyes : Nonogram mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Eyes : Nonogram mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install