It’s happened again: your gas pedal is stuck. You can unlock OVERDRIVE’s insane speed by performing stunts, earning NitroBoost, and SLAMming it all down! As you play, collect coins to unlock new cars! Accomplish tasks to earn rewards!
It has grown in size, speed, and price, but it’s still free!
In addition to Jimmy “Big Giant Circles” Hinson’s awesome music (from “Mass Effect 2” fame), the game receives regular updates that add new content.
You’ll be rewarded for completing missions by earning coins and unlocking new cars. You’ll also learn new stunts like wheelies and close calls. You’ll race against your friends’ replays. You’ll drive in 11 exciting locations. You’ll use all-new power-ups like the coin magnet. You’ll listen to addictive music that gets your heart pumping. Facebook’s Leaderboards and Achievements are completely free!
This is a fun game to download for free if you like awesome things.
How to Install Extreme Road Trip 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Extreme Road Trip 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Extreme Road Trip 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install