Experience the Expo 2020 through the eyes of a robot while investigating energizing structures introduced by taking part countries and associating with innovative advances in all areas of science.
Dazzling 3D GRAPHICS
Investigate the Expo2020 reproduced in a profoundly itemized 3D climate on every single versatile stage!
HISTORY AND KNOWLEDGE
Find out with regards to the starting points of the Expo by visiting intriguing nation structures and host of mark structures.
Development AND TECHNOLOGY
Challenge yourself with intriguing riddles and associate with new mechanical advancements. Release your internal geek!
Dashing AGAINST TOUGH AI
Participate in fast races against testing AI rivals across the exhibition and across different timetables
Get investigating and learning, numerous structures to visit. Enter now and have a great time!
How to Install Expo 202 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Expo 202 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Expo 202 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install