Have you ever seen the Evos? Would you like to become and and play with them?
In this game of Evo Pop, take control of Evos – colorful creatures. They live in a colony and are able to grow and multiply extremely fast.
Just like fish, the big Evos eat smaller ones of another breed.
In this game, you need to dominate the area by either eating all rivals or creating the most Evos!
Plus, to help you play more easily, we have this mod apk, with which you get free shopping to buy whatever you want to dominate in the game.
Game Play of Evo Pop
– Fight against MULTIPLE ENEMIES: Play a three-way brawl to come on top of others!
– PHYSICS-BASED FUN GAMEPLAY: Control the creatures by using different spells on them.
– UPGRADE AND EVOLVE: Each Evo breed has unique skills, such as jumping or sliding downhill. You can upgrade these skills to make your Evos even stronger.
– Make a strategy: Evos interact with the environment and eat grass, flowers and bugs to multiply faster. Fight for strategic resources on the map to win!
– A lot to Discover: Evo Pop features multiple worlds with unique design elements and physics, making the gameplay fresh every time.
Download this apk to POP OFF and have FUN with these Evos!
How to Install Evo Pop APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Evo Pop Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Evo Pop mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Evo Pop Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install