It’s impossible to find an experience like this in other games of the same genre as Epic Conquest 2, a classic single-player action/adventure RPG.
This project is the work of a four-person team who are all deeply invested in it. After playing Epic Conquest for a long time, you’ll notice how far this game has progressed!
The following are some in-game characteristics:
Check it out!
There’s no end to what you can learn and do in this wide open universe.
There are even more options now!
A total of 8 skills and 8 masteries are now available to each character! You can mix and combine the abilities to your heart’s content.
You can customise your character’s attributes to fit your prefered playstyle by choosing from a variety of alternatives for Classic Attribute Distribution (STR/INT/AGI/DEX/VIT).
Assemble a powerful arsenal of tools to take on even the most difficult situations!
Collecing a Wide Range of Outfits
Costumes can be purchased for your favourite character to change their appearance and get some extra power.
You have the ability to save and load data across different devices. Never give up on your goals!
Additionally, the visuals are simple, but they have a vintage look and feel to them. You don’t need an internet connection to play – unless you want to pay or watch ads to support us!
How to Install Epic Conquest APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Epic Conquest Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Epic Conquest mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install