EOBD Facile is an android application that is used to transform your Android into a Bluetooth vehicle analytic scanner. Run a determination on your vehicle with your cell phone or Android tablet and find the motivation behind why your motor light (or OBD light) is on. Install mod apk to use all the features of the application.
This application is developed by “Outils OBD Facile”. No compelling reason to go to the seller for an analysis. Associate an ELM 327 interface to your vehicle’s OBD port (OBD2) and run the EOBD Facile application: you will actually want to peruse the motor and transmission issue codes and view information from your vehicle progressively.
This application requires a Bluetooth or WiFi viable ELM327 OBD2 interface or a klavkarr analytic scanner
EOBD Facile Features-
- Car diagnostic
- View OBD2 engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs for Data Trouble Code) and see their meaning.
- Delete (or erase) OBD2 fault codes
- Clear the MIL: Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light) on our dashboard
- EOBD Facile displays manufacturer-specific ODB2 error codes. They will bring you additional information for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, etc…
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and the possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle’s configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
- Create records of your trips and read them using our EOBD-Facile Windows / MacBook software
- EOBD-Facile also offers you a tool to measure the acceleration performance of your car (0-100 km / h, standing start, etc.)
- Compatible vehicles
How to Install EOBD Facile APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the EOBD Facile Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the EOBD Facile mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the EOBD Facile Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install