Empire Royale is a mobile game set in a mediaeval fantasy world, where you are the lone heir to a crumbling empire.
Recruit great Ministers, have exotic beauties sire progeny, or collaborate with other players to fend off invaders and rebuild your empire!
Empire Royale – an engrossing story with surprising plot twists
Dragons, giants, night elves, and humans coexist on a single continent in this fantasy tale.
See for yourself the spectacular unions and feuds!
Optimal Visual Experience with Full 3D Graphics
With complete 3D graphics and eye-catching animation and effects, relive a classic mediaeval fantasy tale!
‘Begin a Family of Legendary Beauty’
Travel the length and breadth of the continent in search of your fated mate!
Generating kids with your favourite females and grooming them to be the next heir to your kingdom is a must!
‘Casual Gameplay’ allows you to go at your own pace.
You can either advance the storey by fighting invaders in brutal battles, or you can spend your free time doing fun things like riverside fishing or holding beautiful dinners for rewards!
Download this game now and begin your journey in these epic stories!
How to Install Empire Royale APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Empire Royale Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Empire Royale mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install