Elevate is an android education application, It is a cerebrum preparing program intended to further develop consideration, talking abilities, handling speed, memory, math abilities, and the sky is the limit from there. Every individual is given their own customized preparing program that changes after some time to augment results. Install mod apk to unlock pro features.
This app is developed by “Elevate Labs”. Hoist’s mind games are planned as a team with specialists in training and depend on demonstrated instructive strategies. The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll further develop basic psychological abilities connected to efficiency and self-assurance. Clients who train somewhere around 3 times each week have announced emotional gains and expanded certainty.
- 35+ brain games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
- Detailed performance tracking
- Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
- Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
- Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
- And more!
How to Install Elevate APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Elevate Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Elevate mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Elevate Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install