Do you enjoy roguelike role-playing games? Alternatively, what about collectible card games?
Perhaps tabletop games such as D and D or Munchkin? Do you enjoy simple clickers?
You MUST play this game if you answered “YES” to at least one of these questions! Dungeons of Dragons – Collectible Card game has all this.
It blends collecting principles, classic RPG features, a smattering of table game rules, lovely pixel visuals, and clicker action!
In the darkest dungeons, you’ll find a plethora of weapons, armour, potions, spells, and, of course, terrible monsters, lethal traps, and the toughest opponents.
Create diverse tactics for acquiring and utilising the cards you have by looting decks and fighting enemies.
To make common folk sing songs about you for hundreds of years, try to pass all difficulties and confront Dragon Lord – the ruler of these territories!
If you answered “no,” you should still play this game! Because, who knows, you might enjoy it!
How to Install Dungeons of Dragons APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dungeons of Dragons Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dungeons of Dragons mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install