A new legend begins here in the Dungeon Village 2, a sequel to the previous one. And, in this mod APK you get a lot of money to buy a lot of resources, which is also a premium app for free to play.
Build and manage a town in grasslands, snow fields, even in the underworld! Set up inns, weapon stores, and more to convince adventurers to come visit.
Use items and equipment to power up your adventurers and help them get more gold and experience from their quests. Be on the lookout for new dungeons to explore and new monsters to fight!
Need help attracting adventurers? Try building new facilities, selling new kinds of food, or improving the local area to earn Titles. Keep experimenting, and you might stumble on some rare awards…
As your town develops and becomes more popular, adventurers won’t just visit, but move in for good!
The enemy roster from the previous game has been expanded with a host of quirky new monsters to fight.
Play your cards right, and some monsters will become friendly and join you! Give them snacks, keep them happy, and they’ll become valuable allies on your quests. Explore more and more of the world map to unlock new areas.
Feel like a fresh start? Move your town to a different region to discover unseen monsters and bold new adventurers.
Download the apk right now to rise through the ranks and create the greatest town the kingdom has ever seen!
How to Install Dungeon Village 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dungeon Village 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dungeon Village 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Dungeon Village 2 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install