Dungeon Chronicle is an engaging and engaging pretending game from the BUNKERim Studio for Android, delivered free of charge on Google Play, and we are today intending to present its most recent update, alongside the style of its quality. Style adherents We play lovely parts. Go through the game with limitless ponies all through the game, and rout them simultaneously as experiencing different foes, and gain a lot of war spells. Utilize the many sorts of weapons accessible to go to the hardest places and dispose of the plunder of beasts by obliterating the remarkable plunder. You can likewise enlist a gathering of hired fighters to put together them into perhaps the most grounded bunch on the planet and to overcome the adversaries all the more without any problem. Redesign your abilities to make a character with the force of a nearby or a mix of close-ups dependent on your advantage. In case you’re an enthusiast of pretending games and you’re keen on the game, download it at this moment and mention to us what it resembles to acquire after your experience!
How to Install Dungeon Chronicle APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dungeon Chronicle Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dungeon Chronicle mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install