The Shadow Order has enslaved all of the land’s wizards, as well as the ancient egg. What should a lone Wizard do?
Break out, combat the evil shadow order, and, of course, find the egg, in this epic Drop Wizard Tower game!
Join Teo and his wizard buddies in an action-packed, fun-filled platformer to bring back the thrill of arcades.
Drop Wizard Tower Gameplay and Features
• Climb through 50 floors of traps and adversaries to reach the top!
• Unlock new wizards with distinct stats, abilities, and spells.
• Eight epic boss battles! teeming with unpleasant surprises
• Explore dangerous environments such as the Water Temple, Frozen Larder, Wizards Lab, and more!
• One-handed operation. Ideal for on-the-go gaming!
• Replayable levels with randomised levels! There are no two ways to play the game.
• Fill in the blanks in your almanack to learn more about creatures and lore. Are you able to locate all of them?
• Upbeat chip music to have your head bopping. These will have you humming for hours!
• Solve the riddle of the “ancient egg”… I’m curious as to what’s within.
• Replayability through leaderboards and achievements
How to Install Drop Wizard Tower APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Drop Wizard Tower Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Drop Wizard Tower mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install