Gingerbread SBF file for the DROID2 Global.
- RSD Lite 5.6
- Motorola USB Drivers
NOTE: Before flashing, make sure you have at least 50% charge.
- Install RSD Lite.
- Install the USB Drivers.
- Connect your DROID2 Global via USB (if you can, use the back ports).
- Open RSD Lite. Your device should show up if not wait a minute or two.
- Browse to the SBF file through RSD Lite by clicking the “…” after the input box.
- Wait for the file to load and select “Uncompress and Start Flashing”.
- Your phone will boot into recovery and flash multiple files.
- This will take some time for it to flash DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PHONE UNTIL IT HAS FINISHED!
- Your phone is now returned to stock enjoy!
You may still have some personal data on the phone, simply factory resetting will remove it.