Drill Punch 3D 1.1.2 MOD APK Download on Android Weapons primed and ready! It’s an ideal opportunity to assume the greatest test of your reality in MetaFist.
Drill Punch 3D MOD APK’s most recent adaptation is accessible allowed to download for Android gadgets. Drill Punch 3D MOD APK is the most famous App/Games across every one of the stages. You can download and introduce Drill Punch 3D MOD APK on your Android gadget. Drill Punch 3D MOD APK can be utilized to any Android gadget that is running on Android 5.0+ and later forms.
In MetaFist, you’re a great android hero with metal apparatuses for hands. Use them to fight your adversaries, tackle deterrents, and complete in-game difficulties to beat the levels. Tackle supervisors, dividers, foes and more in this incredibly fun experience game.
- Lots of levels to play
- Easy to will grasps with, amusing to play
- The best half-human, half-weapon game out there
- Incredible update showed up! In this form we added:
- New testing levels
- Epic skins
- Amazing new guides
We can hardly wait you attempt it! Can you?! Try it now download this Mod Apk now.
How to Install Drill Punch 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Drill Punch 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Drill Punch 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install