Single Player Mode – Earn income by collecting drift points – Discover hidden bonuses around the city – Earn drift accomplishments – Experiment with different physics (Tarmac & Snow)
The Main Menu and the Garage
– Purchase new automobiles
– Upgrade your vehicles – Purchase new parts from a store
– Gather all of the parts in your inventory (up to 100 slots!)
– Install or sell any component
Mode of Operation Online
– Play with your friends or other gamers from all around the world!
– Explore the city map with your friends.
– Make an effort to drift better than others.
Gameplay – Excellent graphics that have been optimised!
– Improved performance!
– Realistic automotive sounds (exhaust, blow off, backfires, skids, etc.)!
– Physics that is realistic!
– Camera movement that is dynamic!
How to Install Drift Horizon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Drift Horizon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Drift Horizon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install