Do you plan to be home tonight alone? What if you are bored, and it is too dark outside to play? Why not have some fun with a game?
There is a treasure that has been undisturbed for centuries.
Dread Maze is a game with horror aspects which is unlike anything else. It’s a Dreadnought.
But you may play this all by yourself, and it doesn’t matter what is behind you.
While the game does have flashing lights and stripes, and the graphics may potentially be a problem for anyone with photosensitive epilepsy.
How to Install Dread Maze APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dread Maze Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dread Maze mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install