Feel free to write your weapons, but keep in mind how much ink you have left!
Begin the combat when you’ve created a weapon.
Toss your opponent off the cliff by tapping at the perfect time!
Points can be used to improve each stat.
2. When the contest begins, press the [Attack] button to begin attacking.
Let’s take a gamble and attack our adversary.
How to Install Draw Weapon 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Draw Weapon 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Draw Weapon 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install