DramaCool APK is an Android app created specifically for fans of Asian dramas. You can request any Asian drama in the Drama Cool live chat and we will deliver the URL to that drama.
DramaCool was created for fans of Asian and Korean dramas. When you use the Korean Download app, you will receive a link to a drama that has been uploaded to Telegram channels. where you can watch all of the current dramas in crystal clear high definition with excellent sound.
The app is not affiliated with Telegram in any way.
Key Features of DramaCool APK
– How to Use This DramaCool Choose your korean drama from the year-by-year list provided.
– If your favourite movie isn’t on the list, request it via the dramacool app’s live chat movie request feature.
– Get your telegram movies link from the dramacool live chat.
– When you click the link, it will open in the Telegram app and you will see the movie file. Start watching after downloading the file.
What is the purpose of the DramaCool app?
The main advantage of this app is that you may use the dramacool live chat to request any movie.
This programme will make it simple for you to download any Asian or Korean drama.
#Please spread the word about the DramaCool APK app, which will allow you to download all Korean dramas.
How to Install DramaCool App on Android?
- Get the APK file of DramaCool from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the DramaCool app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the DramaCool APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install