This post was last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 12:01 am
VideoBuddy APK is an Android app that allows users to download YouTube videos to the phone. Not only this, but the VideoBuddy app on Android is also known to provide free Bollywood and Hollywood movie streaming, TV series streaming, music streaming etc.
YouTube app on Android allows a user to download some video (and not all) but that video only stays inside the YouTube app and does not allow to download the video to the phone memory which can be viewed later or can be shared to someone else etc. There comes some of the third party apps like VideoBuddy which allows to download the YouTube videos directly to the phone memory.
This article guides you how to download YouTube videos using videobuddy App on any Android phone with a step by step guide including screenshots and pictures of the app.
VideoBuddy APK download and installation guide
You can Download the VideoBuddy app and install it using the following links:
How to Download YouTube videos using VideoBuddy app on Android
- Make sure you have downloaded the VideoBuddy apk from the above downloads section. Also, follow the installation guide to install VideoBuddy APK on your Android phone to proceed further with this guide.
- First copy the link of the YouTube video from the YouTube app.– Click on the Share button on the youtube video which you want to download.
– Then click on the Copy Link to copy the YouTube link.
See the following screenshots to get an idea:
- Now open the VideoBuddy app on your Android phone and paste the url in the text bar on top of the app and click on Go.
- Once the video is loaded completely, a download button will be visible on the bottom right area of the VideoBuddy app. Click on the download button to see various download options of the youtube video.
- Once the download list is populated, select the resolution of the youtube video download you want.
- Once the download started, you can see the status of the download in the downloads tab.
- Once the download gets completed, you can get the file on the phone memory in the following directory: videobuddy/download
If you face any problem on following this guide then login and leave a comment to get an instant reply on your concerns.
That’s all on how to download youtube video on VideoBuddy app. Stay subscribed and visit again to get more how to guides and other updates. Here is another that guides how to enable pop up window on VideoBuddy app.