Here we have an application that every android device should have and this application is named as “Truecaller Premium/Gold”. Truecaller is a very useful application that helps you to know the caller ID, blocking spam calls and recording the call. You can see the name of the caller even if the number is not saved, This is the key feature of true caller. Let’s proceed towards the downloading procedure of true caller premium/gold mod apk.
Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod APK Features
- Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod APK helps you to chat with anyone on truecaller.
- You can see the spam reports, caller name of any incoming number.
- Chat, SMS and calls all are at a single place.
- Truecaller gold/premium mod APK doesn’t contain any ADS.
- Internet connection is required to know the information about the caller.
- Free premium version for lifetime.
- Supports multiple languages Ru, En, etc.
Where to Download TrueCaller Premium Mod APK?
Below is a direct link to download the stock (unmodified) Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod apk file.
How To install Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod apk?
Make sure that there should not be any Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the AdFree Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the Truecaller Gold/Premium Mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.