Table of Contents
Thunder vpn is one of the best VPN application which is available in the playstore. Here you will get the Thunder VPN Mod APK which is the premium app version with seamless connection and an ad free experience.
VPN ( Virtual Private Network ) has an important role towards the security when you browse online. As we know that using public wifi connections are not much secure. So, this is our duty to make our security strong. Remember that using VPNs is not 100% guaranteed that it helps you browse safe but still it has many advantages. VPN also helps you to open the websites and apps which are not available in your country.
Features of Thunder VPN Premium Mod APK
- An ad-free version of Thunder Vpn APK.
- Total 6 countries are available to connect – Singapore, Netherlands, United kingdom, France, Germany and United States.
- Thunder VPN requires very few seconds only to connect, which shows it is pretty fast.
Where to Download Thunder VPN Premium APK Mod?
Below is a direct link to download the Thunder VPN premium Mod APK file.
Thunder VPN Mod APK v2.4.11
How To install Thunder vpn premium mod apk?
Make sure that there should not be any thunder vpn premium mod apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the AdFree thunder vpn premium mod apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the thunder vpn premium mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android APK Download page and stay tuned to get more mod apps and updates.