Parallel Space Mod APK is an unlocked version of the stock which provides the pro features of the app. Her you will get a direct link to download the latest Parallel Space APK Mod.
You might know that once we install any apk file twice then the second installation is updated over the first. So, how to install multiple instances of the same application on an Android phone? There comes the Parallel space app. Using Parallel Space you can create a duplicate application of selected app. This is useful to use multiple accounts of whatsapp, hike, facebook, messenger etc.
Free version of Parallel space can also work pretty well but the ads are very annoying and to get rid of this you can download parallel space Pro APK Mod form this page.
Features of Parallel Space Pro apk For Android
- Advertisements are removed completely.
- You can clone any applicationor game using parallel space.
- You can set pattern and fingerprint lock to keep your cloned applications safe.
- 64 bit devices support.
Where to Download Parallel Space pro Mod APK?
Below is a direct link to download the parallel space pro APK file.
How To install Parallel space pro apk?
Make sure that there should not be any parallel space pro apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the AdFree parallel space pro apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the parallel space pro apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.