Table of Contents
Nowadays Android gaming becomes so popular and there are many types of games are available in playstore. Some games are there which are hard a lot to play with mobile, would it be better to connect the keyboard or joystick with your device? Yes! we can connect the keyboard or joystick with the android device by using an octopus application. Even you don’t need to download the octopus free version because we have dropped the download link of octopus premium mod apk.
Features of Octopus premium mod apk
- No Advertisements
- Lifetime premium version.
- You can connect the peripherals with the android device.
- Easy to set keybinding or keymapping.
Where to Download octopus premium mod apk ?
Below is a direct link to download the octopus premium mod APK file.
How To install octopus premium mod apk?
Make sure that there should not be any octopus premium mod apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
Also, remember that after installing the Octopus premium mod apk don’t open the app immediately. Go to app settings and block the data usage for octopus application. Once done, you are good to go.
- Download the AdFree octopus premium mod apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the octopus premium mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.