Table of Contents
This post was last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 12:10 am
Download LineageOS For Moto Defy Plus. LineageOS is based on the famous old Android Open Source (CyanogenMod) with some extra effort by people of the Android community to make it better. LineageOS still has so many kinds of hardware-specific code, which in term is a slowly being open-sourced anyway by it doesn’t matter for now.
Download LineageOS for Moto Defy Plus
Follow this process for flashing LineageOS for Moto Defy Plus.
Before starting up the process check these points:
- Don’t use Titanium Backup for restoring the backup. It sometimes breaks things up.
- Using Titanium Backup for restoring system data surely break the installation, so don’t use it.
Using Titanium Backup for Restoring Apps + Data can result in issues.
First time flashing LineageOS 14.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s) from : LineageOS download page
- Install a compatible Recovery (See #2 for details)
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash LineageOS
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package, install the SU addon package(https://download.lineageos.org/extras, choose arm64)