Table of Contents
Inshot is the popular application among the crowd of video editors. The free version of inshot holds many drawbacks such as one of them is- you can’t remove the watermark of inshot. To use every single feature of inshot you need to upgrade your inshot apk to premium, now the question arises, is inshot premium version is for paid users only? yes obviously, but here in this post we are providing you the inshot premium apk for free.
Features of Inshot (pro) premium apk
- No advertisements.
- Premium Unlocked
- It supports both photo and video editing.
- Make collage using inshot, now you are not required anymore for installing other application for making collage.
- In inshot premium you can remove the watermark of inshot.
Where to Download InShot Pro Mod APK?
Below is a direct link to download the inshot pro APK file.
How To install inshot pro apk?
Make sure that there should not be any inshot pro apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the AdFree inshot pro apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the inshot pro apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.