Table of Contents
Calorie Counter App is developed by Myfitnesspal and this application has many features to make you fit and fine. Nowadays everyone wants to make their body fit, but not everyone has the time to go to the gym that’s why I am sharing this application with all of you. This app has a feature where you can link your step counter device with it and can set a target.
Calorie Counter has 50+ millions of google playstore downloads and has rated 4.6 in the google playstore. By using this app you can add the food item which you are having in your breakfast, snacks, lunch or dinner. The Calorie Counter will show you the amount of calorie, fat, and protein in the food item. You will get the calorie target daily which you have to follow and not to exceed the calories.
Calorie Counter has water tracker and you can also scan the barcode of the product which you are eating and add them to your diet. You can set a goal and reach it by using this application. I will suggest you try this application and you are going to love this application.
Features Of Calorie Counter APK-
- Any Of the step trackers can be connected to the application.
- Has all the food items in the list even all the Indian and western snacks.
- Shows you the amount of calorie, fat, and protein in the food you are having.
- Water tracking feature where you track the amount of water you are drinking.
- Barcode scan any of the snacks.
Requirements For Installing Calorie Counter Apk-
You need Android version 4.1 or higher to install Calorie Counter.
How To Stay Fit & Healthy Using Calorie Counter-
- First of all, download Calorie Counter APK from the above link and then install it.
Then you have to enable installation from unknown sources option for installing Calorie Counter.
For doing this you need to go to settings> security> Unknown Sources.
Enable this option and now you are ready to install.
- After installing open the Calorie Counter application, you need to give your information.
- Your age, height, and weight information.
- Then you have to choose b/w losing weight diet and maintaining weight diet.
- You need to login also and then a calorie counter diary will open.
- You have to add meals, snacks, beverages and whatever you are going to eat in the whole day.
- For adding the item you need to search the item it can be anything.
- After searching add the food to your diet.
- If you want to follow diet than don’t exceed the maximum calories limit.
- You have to add the amount of water you are drinking in the whole day.
- There are many other effective options and you can make yourself fit by using them.