AppLock Premium Apk is the best android appvault to hide files and data on your Android phone. The Applock Premium Apk has many unlocked features, an ad free versiona, and the best feature is the cloud storage to save your data online.
AppLock apk is developed by the DoMobile lab and requires android 4.0 and higher android version. Applock is currently running on version 3.1.1 and has 50+ Millions of downloads. Applock is of the size of 8 MB. Applock has many features that make this app vault most secure and easy to use.
Features Of AppLock Premium Apk-
Below are the few key features of the Applock’s many unique features.
- App Vault- The applock premium apk contains app vault to lock the apps, pictures, videos and any type of data by hiding it and create a vault that can only be open by the pattern set by the owner.
- Browser- AppLock premium Apk has the browser of itself which helps you to make your browsing safer and better, which means you can browse freely.
- Power Saving Mode- Applock has this specific mode for saving battery and improve battery performance by killing the background running apps.
- Security Email- This security feature will help you in the case where you forget the password or password and want to regain the data of the appvault so you can use this method and the password can be accessed by your email account.
- Cloud Sync- This cloud Sync features will help you to save the data online and save your mobile phone storage.
- Intruder Selfie- The person who tries to break through the vault will get caught by this feature because these features take the selfie of the intruder automatically.
- Fingerprint Lock- You can lock your vault by using the fingerprint scanner.
- Random Keyboard- Changes the keyboard by rearranging the keys of it and make it hard for an intruder.
- Adfree- Applock Premium Apk has no ads in it and you can use it without any irritating ads.
How To install AppLock Premium Mod apk?
- Download the AdFree AppLock Premium Mod apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the AppLock Premium full version Mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
How to Use AppLock Premium App?
- Allow the storage permission to the AppLock app first.
- Then you have to set up the AppLock by drawing a pattern.
- After drawing the pattern you can now easily use the AppLock to save your data from others.
- You can use the browser of the applock and make your internet browsing safe.
- You can save the battery of your device by using a Power saver mode.
- You can also add a security email and can use that email for resetting the password of your applock.
- Explore more settings to make your android data safer.