Editing is a riveting task that we often do. Now, choosing an application for editing purposes is not an easy task. However, we have seen a lot of free applications used for editing purposes. The free version of video editors contains a lot of ads and features are also restricted and this doesn’t seems good. Here in this post you can download a powerful premium video editor for free. The name of this application is alight motion pro. So, let’s download alight motion pro apk for android.
How to Edit videos using Alight Motion pro apk
- Open the alight motion pro application and tap on the pojects.
- Select the add icon on bottom right.
- Name your project and select the resolution, FPS, background and tap on create.
- Tap on the add icon and select the video for your internal or external storage.
- Now, you can see many editing options.
- Premium unlocked.
Where to Download Alight Motion pro apk ?
Below is a direct link to download the Alight Motion pro APK file.
How To install Alight Motion pro apk?
Make sure that there should not be any Alight Motion pro apk already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the AdFree Alight Motion pro apk from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the Alight Motion pro apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Visit the Android apps and mods download and stay tuned to get more apps and updates.