Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1” is brought to you by the developer LuK1337.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Xperia 10 Plus?
First Time Installation of Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Xperia 10 Plus LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia 10 Plus.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Xperia 10 Plus –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia 10 Plus
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Xperia 10 Plus.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Xperia 10 Plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Xperia 10 Plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Xperia 10 Plus.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera App download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)