Mi Mix 3 (andromeda) LineageOs 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Mi Mix 3 LineageOs 17.1 ROM based on Android 9.0 (Pie), with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Mi Mix 3 LineageOs 17.1” is brought to you by developer Inkypen.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
Known Issues on this LineageOs 17.1 build?
– 5g services Not Working
How to Install LineageOs 17.1 on Mi Mix 3?
First Time Installation of Mi Mix 3 LineageOs 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Mi Mix 3 LineageOs 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Mi Mix 3 LineageOs 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOs 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOs 17.1 for Mi Mix 3.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOs 17.1 on Mi Mix 3 –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOs 17.1 for Mi Mix 3
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOs 17.1 zip file for Mi Mix 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOs 17.1 on Mi Mix 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOs 17.1 on Mi Mix 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOs 17.1 on Mi Mix 3.
Some Screenshots of LineageOs 17.1
After installing LineageOs 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOs 17.1 Rooting
GCam for LineageOs 17.1 or 9.0 (Pie)?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOs 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera App download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)