Are you able to complete the puzzle? We’ve got a lot of issues right now.
Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins is a fascinating found-phone mystery from the award-winning designers of Sara is Missing and SIMULACRA.
Discover a brand-new horror storey based on the terrible legacy of the Weeping Angels, as seen in the classic Doctor Who episode “Blink.”
How to Play Doctor Who : The Lonely Assassins Freeplay Game?
Someone goes missing, and you find their phone, amid a horrific series of events at a supposedly abandoned property in London.
Ex-UNIT scientist Petronella Osgood enlists your help to uncover secret truths and solve cryptic puzzles as it begins to self-destruct.
Will you be able to discover the truth about the terrifying disappearance before it’s too late?
But remember: don’t look away, don’t turn your back, and don’t blink.
This horror survival game will take you on a journey unlike any other.
Investigate the crime and learn more about Lawrence’s disappearance.
Play detective to put all of the jigsaw pieces together in your palm of your hand.
The mysterious phone will draw you in deeper and deeper, revealing its evil secrets and helping you solve the puzzle.
To find clues, solve puzzles, and discover the truth, search through messages, emails, videos, photos, and more.
Investigate odd events with Petronella Osgood (played by Ingrid Oliver) and come face to face with a new evil.
Obtain a copy of The Lonely Assassins today and start on a risky quest to uncover the truth.
Don’t blink, no matter what you do.
Doctor Who : The Lonely Assassins Freeplay Features
Free to Try: – Play the first chapter for free
– Unlock the entire experience at any time
– Continue your progress to the end of the game
Play detective as you scroll through the phone, looking for mystery puzzles to solve.
– Osgood, select tale clues to share with your buddy.
– Solve the riddles to learn more about the storey.
Mystery Puzzle Adventure: – You’ll be guided through the journey by mystery riddles and puzzles.
– Investigate the mystery by using the phone’s well-known and popular apps.
– Because this is a non-linear horror thriller, you must choose your own path.
Play Detective: – Uncover and solve mysteries involving Lawrence, Osgood, and other characters.
– Are you intelligent enough to solve the puzzles included in the recovered phone?
– What will you do with the ending of this horror storey?
No phone is safe in Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins!
How to Install Doctor Who APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Doctor Who Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Doctor Who mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install