Shooter with a tactical mindset. Your first and most important goal is to stay alive.
A large selection of weapons and ammunition is available.
Environment that is realistic.
Bury your adversaries in the arid sands of the desert.
You’ve been dropped into a battle zone where there are dozens of enemies to contend with. It appears that a strange sphere has covered this area.
Locate a suitable weapon for yourself. Hide. Plan ahead of time for battle, and above all, survive at all costs.
Due to the fact that the hazard area is constantly shifting and that a sudden appearance outside of it will kill you in minutes, you will have to move constantly.
Using automobiles will allow you to move more quickly.
Be the last man standing and you will win the game of life and death.
How to Install Desert Battleground APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Desert Battleground Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Desert Battleground mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install