During the course of the game, you are confined to a dreary studio for seven days, where you must battle with a cursed girl painting and use your wits to survive. If you rely on notes from previous victims, you might just be able to complete her image successfully. Keep in mind that if you offend her in any way, you’ll find yourself dead very shortly! You will be confronted with a variety of demises. Will you be the one to bring her to a close once and for all?
Matsuro Palette is the title in Japanese.
How to Install Death Palette APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Death Palette Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Death Palette mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install