World pandemonium ensued when a highly contagious illness got out. Everyone was infected and turned into zombies, and no one was spared. To save your homeland, you are the sole survivor of a special unit that has been given the task of destroying as many zombies as possible while also searching for additional survivors.
Apocalypse survival is only possible if you have learned a variety of skills in advance. Every time you die, you have to start the whole process over again. Take caution!
-Auto-aim mechanism and one-finger control for all commands are two of the most important features.
-Unique and random abilities that aid in the completion of stages.
Bullet trajectory can be simulated by hundreds of different weapons.
Invading aliens and gigantic bosses await.
Make use of a variety of strategies while playing. You can survive by mastering skill combinations, movement, and weapon switching.
In a chaotic circumstance, evading an oncoming vehicle is critical to survival.
-A weather system that mimics the real world’s weather patterns.
Epic gears can be upgraded to boost their fighting effectiveness.
How to Install Dead Crusher APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dead Crusher Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dead Crusher mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install